Chua Soi Lek: I Am the Man in Tape

Health Minister of Malaysia Chua Soi Lek (biography) was hit by two sex video DVDs, the news video above someone took from Malaysia's NTV 7 confessed the media he was the man in tape.

"I am the man in the tape. The girl is a personal friend."

"I would like to emphasise I did not make the tape myself," he added.

"Who [did] this is not important. What is most important is that my family, wife and children have accepted my apology."

"I have seen Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and Deputy PM Najib (Razak) and MCA president Ong Ka Ting and I have personally apologized to them."

"I appeal to the press to give me and my family some space during this difficult time."

Click here to see the full transcript of the Question and Answer session with Chua Soi Lek when meeting reporters. #Tags: