I'm Back From L.A.

It's been a bit, but I'm preparing for a couple of ultra-long posts. Everyone so far has done a post of their experiences while in Los Angeles, and I've seen a lot of them; you should believe what they're saying. I haven't seen any inaccuracies.

I was lucky enough to get tickets in seventh row, center. Could see each of them perfectly. And as I found out, I'm more of a casual fan.

As far as the great seats at the show, I'd like to thank Matt_D for sharing his experience with my n00b-ness, Lampshade for being so GD organized for the ordeal, and Mozenator for being there in line behind the "guy who knew everybody", and for just generally being a cool guy, passing the time.

*Never* would have been so close to the stage without you guys. An experience I'll never forget. You're always welcome, if you decide that Iowa is a good place to go, which it's not.

Yeah, I'm fuckin' genki...

-jyoru