Intermission

Sumimasen, y'all, for how much time it's taking to get part three up. Day One was a long day, and I don't think anyone I knew was there to see me audition for AX Idol, so I'm trying to communicate all that 'flava'. Meanwhile, International Wota is listing all the people who copied my idea (j/k) and of course I'm nowhere to be found. Oh well, they're just covering all the filler until my seventh installment, Anime Expo and the Deathly Hallows.

Until then (and it shouldn't be long, it's mostly done), enjoy this video. It's called 'Whatever-the-Hell-This-Is' by Some Japanese Chicks (featuring Saito Michi). It's the most absurd (with the strange familiarity of Jpop) video that I've seen in quite a while. First, Mi-chan is the one who pulls the sword from the scabbard towards the beginning of the video and gets the cool light-reflection-effect on her eye. Next, Mi-chan is not the black guy with the cigar. Third, I soooo want to buy a ragtop Cadillac and just blast the *crap* out of this song, rolling down the strip in Vegas at about 5 miles an hour. I've got to figure out what this is, because as long as it's possible to play this video, I can never sleep again.

Also, what a perfect screencap. If you've seen such a picture and aren't even *tempted* to watch, then it's time to turn in your Japanophile badge...