Charley Hill Is Linda Hogan’s 19-year-old Boyfriend (Photos)

linda-hogan and 19-year-old boyfriend Charley Hill picture
Linda Hogan and boyfriend Charlie Hill Photo (Source: HollywoodGrind.com)

It was revealed! The 19-year-old man with whom Linda Hogan is dating is named Charley Hill, also Charlie Hill! Speaking of her mother's affairs to E!, Brooke Hogan expressed some dislikes and revealed Charley Hill was a classmate of her and brother Nick Hogan (who is now serving an eight-month-long jail term) . She said,

"I personally don’t like it at all or condone it, but she’s my mom, so I have to show her support."

"I went to school with him. He was a grade under me...Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us (in school)."

"I am just staying the course and dealing with it and supporting my family. I’m actually on my way to see Nick now...You know, I thought we were one of the normal Hollywood families. It's crazy watching it all fall apart, but I hope for the best."

photo of linda-hogan and 19-year-old boyfriend Charley Hill
Linda Hogan and boyfriend Charlie Hill Photo (Source:Evil Beet Gossip)