新年おめでとうございま~す!

Well, a happy New Year to everyone out there, and good riddance to 2008.

I've ramped up the site a bit, added tags and a few more links, and hopefully soon should have a respectable fansite going.  For instance, click on "English" in the labels to your right, and you'll have four Aiko Kayo songs translated to our native tongue.

Aiko posted on her blog December 31 and sincerely apologized for taking a week off from posting.  Basically she said, things have been busy, Cheer Up * Indies recorded its last 2008 show, and that she'll try to be more consistent with posting in the coming year.  Also, she asks that we wish her luck for the New Year (ganbatte, Aiko-chan!) and that she'll try her best as always.

I'd like to make the same promise for this blog.  I'll stick to posting about Aiko (although if I increase posting, expect a lot of information about some of my other favorites), try to provide as much information as possible about Aiko as soon as possible, and be as generous as I can.

I hadn't noticed that 'Baba' commented on my first LOVERS HIGH review over a month ago, and said "Thanks for writing this".  I'm not sure if he (or she) was referring to the movie synopsis (probably the only one available, definitely the most in-depth), or the whole site, but a belated "you're welcome" to Baba, and everyone who might read this.  More to come, please check back soon;  and while you're at it, see if you can Google some keywords to get my site to come up prominently in the search.  I'm in there somewhere...

Finally, I'll post the first picture of Aiko I ever saw:  no longer on Wikipedia, but here for posterity.  It began my whole obsession, and is therefore responsible for bringing this site to you.  You can't look away!!!