Kelly Clarkson "Never Be A Lesbian"

American Idol alumi Kelly Clarkson
Kelly Clarkson Pic @ Wikipedia

Kelly Clarkson will not be Lindsay Lohan No. 2! The My Life Would Suck Without You singer said she likes boys when asked by Popeater.com to shed some light on the rumor that says she is a lesbian

"I get that all the time. People are like, 'Are you secretly a lesbian? Because I’d really love it' Lesbians tell it to me all the time. I’m like, “I’m glad it works for you and I wish I liked women like that because oftentimes men are very hard for me, but I happen to like boys.'" Kelly Clarkson said.

My Life Would Suck Without You singer AKelly Clarkson photo
Kelly Clarkson Pic @ Starpluse.com

"I could never be a lesbian. I would never want to date [someone like] myself, ever. I’m a crazy person. I need some kind of stable, quiet man. I don’t really care if you’re black, white, yellow, gay, straight, crazy, whatever." she continued.

Oh, Kelly Clarkson's claim must have ruined many single lady who has ever fancied a date with this former American Idol.