I'm Handing Out Ten-Dollar Bills for Free...

Follow these instructions explicitly, and you win a free $10 bill from me, personally:

1.) Go to Japan Files, register and/or sign in.
2.) Purchase Urbangarde's "Girls Only Live Twice".
3.) Listen to it at least ten (10) times.
4.) Explain why this isn't a good record at jyoru1211@gmail.com.
5.) Burn a physical copy and videotape yourself destroying that copy.
6.) On that same video, promise that you'll never listen to Jpop, ever again.
7.) Follow through on that promise and listen to bland music forever more.

...provided that you've included your street address in the original email, you will get a free $10 in the mail, shortly. You're now up a dime, and you don't ever have to listen to (how you say...) horrible Japanese music for the rest of your life.

Willing to fight for the integrity of this record with one hand tied behind my back, I am! My hired thugs will see to it that you never listen to Jpop for the rest of your life, because you hate it (and good music, in general) so much.

Think I'm kidding? Alexander Hamilton is pre-packed and can be shipped to your home in days...