Carrie Underwood Is 2008 ACM Awards' Top Female Vocalist

Carrie Underwood 43rd Academy Of Country Music Awards Photo
Carrie Underwood kissed her Top Female Vocalist trophy at 43rd Academy Of Country Music Awards. (Picture credit: Albert Ortega/PR Photos)

Carrie Underwood is the Top Female Vocalist of 43rd Academy Of Country Music Awards. The 25-year-old country music singer won the female vocalist trophy for the second time in a row on at the 2008 ACM held at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 19.

“Wow! God is good! God is good! I would like to thank the most wonderful family in the world. I have great parents, great sisters, great family. … There are so many people who have done so many wonderful things for me, and I know I don’t deserve it. But I’ll take it! Oh, fans! Thank you fans! Duh! Fans got me everything that I have and I owe everything to you, so thank you fans.” said a joyous Carried Underwood when accepting the award.