Liz Trotta Obama, Osama Both "Knock off" Joke Video


Liz Trotta Barack Obama assassination joke video

Fox News contributor Liz Trotta first joked Presidential candidate Barack Obama as "Osama" and then laughed that they should both be knocked off on FOX News channel May 25 when commenting on Senator Hillary Clinton's Robert F. Kennedy's June, 1968, assassination remark. She said at one point:

"...And now we have what some are reading as a suggestion that somebody knock off Osama, uh Obama. Well, both, if we could."

On May 26, Liz Trotta made an apology for the Obama assassination joke on the same channel. She told anchor Bill Hemmer:

Yes, I am so sorry about what happened yesterday and the lame attempt at humor. I feel all over myself, making it appear that I wished Barack Obama harm or any other candidate, for that matter, and I sincerely regret it and apologize to anybody I have offended. It is a very colorful political season, and many of us are making mistakes and saying things we wish we had not said.


Liz Trotta's apology for Osama-Obama knockoff remark video

Source: Politico.com