Vincent Hancock Olympics Men's Skeet Shooting Gold Medal

Vincent Hancock Olympics Men Skeet Gold

picture of Vincent Hancock Olympics Men Skeet Gold medal winner
Olympics Men's Skeet Gold Medalist: Vincent Hancock

Vincent Hancock, America's talent teen shooter, has won the Olympic men's skeet gold medal for the USA team on August 16 in Beijing.  Born on March 19 1989,  Vincent Hancock first started competing the event at 11. When he was 16 years old in 2005, Hancock won a world championship. Earlier this year, the 19-year-old from Eatonton, Georgia grabbed a World Cup title into his pocket.

"Ever since I first started competing at 11, it was not only my dream to make it to the Olympics, but it's also been my dream to win the Olympics," Hancock said in the article." Vincent Hancock once said in an interview.

Now his dream comes true, Vincent Hancock can't hide his excitement.

"Winning an Olympic gold was a dream and now I can't believe I have got it. I would not trade a minute of it. " He said after the Beijing Olympics competition. #Source, Image credit: top--Beijing2008.cn & feft- LAT/EPA