Check out some Girl's Box music

In my post titled "Finding more Aiko..." I threatened to make the a☆girls song 'Tsuioku no Heroine' available for preview, so I've done myself one better and am making a number of Girls Box songs available.

Each song I've uploaded has three things in common: first, I enjoy these songs and think that some of you will enjoy them as well. Second, I'm not aware that any of these songs are widely available on the 'net, if you can even find a portion of them anywhere else. And third, each song has been modified so that you get most (but not all) of the song here; just enough to make you think that if only you had that extra minute or so, including the brilliant ending, your life would somehow be complete.

I'm not trying to encourage piracy, I just think you'll like them enough to search for them legitimately at some point. I'm just tired of shopping for music where you are *lucky* if you get titles, or any correct information at all. I'm also displeased with 30-second soundbytes that don't really give you any idea of the scope of the composition. I don't own the rights to any of this, and I'm not representing any company in doing this. Just getting it out there so that maybe someone else will pick up on it. I know Avex wants to sell this, and I know the retailers want to sell this. If you haven't heard these before (or, like me, you may be on the fence about some things), this will give you the chance to hear this music for what it really is. And really, what it is, is... awfully good. I've provided links to the albums at cdjapan, but now that you know what you're looking for, feel free to buy them anywhere.

So, if you're still with me, here's what I've got:

Girls Box ~Best Hits Compilation Winter~
(also available as CD-only)
There are 11 songs on this disc, and I am providing previews for:
Track 3: Hiroko Sato: "Can't Hide"
Track 5: a☆girls: "Tsuioku no Heroine
Track 8: Nanase Hoshii: "Fuyu no Opera Glass"
Track 9: Saito Michi: "Tooi Machi no Dokoka de"

Girls Box LOVERS HIGH Original Song Collection
(also available as CD-only)
There are 6 songs on this disc, and I am providing previews for:
Track 2: Nagasawa Nao: "To you"
Track 3: Kayo Aiko: "Runaway girl"
Track 4: Nanase Hoshii: "Dawn is standing on my back"
Track 5: Saito Michi: "HOLD ON"

Right, here is the collection for download at Mediafire. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me (see profile-->) with your thoughts.