Miley Cyrus: Justin Gaston Not My First Sight Love

Miley Cyrus teen vogue April cover photo
Miley Cyrus Teen Vogue May issue 2009 cover photo

Justin Gaston wasn't Miley Cyrus's first sight love. The Climb singer revealed her relationship with the 20-year-old (underwear) model boyfriend Justin Gaston, whom she met on the Hannah Montana set, in the interview of Teen Vogue magazine May issue 2009.

"I believe in love at first sight. It just hasn't happened to me." the 16-year-old told the magazine.

"I walked right by him, love doesn't come from attraction, but from somewhere deeper. [Justin] is my best friend." the teen pop recalled the first time she saw Justin.

Read the entire interview of Miley Cyrus on Teen Vogue here, and check out the behind the scenes video below of Miley Cyrus’s Teen Vogue cover shoot.


Miley Cyrus's Teen Vogue Cover Shoot behind the scenes video