Chris Rock Thoughts on Michelle Obama

Barack Obama and Wife Michelle picture

Chris Rock, the comedian who feared Hungarian glamour model Monika Zsibrita to sue him for raping, had some thoughts on the wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama's wife Michelle:

"Barack has a handicap the other candidates don’t have: Barack Obama has a black wife. And I don’t think a black woman can be first lady of the United States. Yeah, I said it! A black woman can be president, no problem. First lady? Can’t do it. You know why? Because a black woman cannot play the background of a relationship. Just imagine telling your black wife that you’re president? ‘Honey, I did it! I won! I’m the president.’ ‘No, we the president! And I want my girlfriends in the Cabinet! I want Kiki to be secretary of state! She can fight!"

Via Rhymes With Snitch