Jamie Lee Curtis AARP Magazine Cover Photo

Jamie Lee Curtis AARP Magazine Cover Photo 

Jamie Lee Curtis [wiki],  the star of True Lies and A Fish Called Wanda among others, posed shirtless for the AARP Magazine. Jamie Lee Curtis becomes eligible for membership in AARP, the nonprofit organization for people not less than 50, when she celebrates her birthday Nov. 22. Curtis is shown sporting gray hair and wading in water up to her chest on the cover (photo above) of the magazine's May/June issue.

"I want to be older. I actually think there's an incredible amount of self-knowledge that comes with getting older. I feel way better now than I did when I was 20. I'm stronger, I'm smarter in every way, I'm so much less crazy than I was then." Jame Lee Curtis told the mag.

The 50-year-old Curtis was born in Los Angeles to the well-known actors Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh. Curtis married actor Christopher Guest on December 18, 1984, becoming Lady Haden-Guest when her husband inherited the Barony of Haden-Guest in 1996. The couple have two adopted children, Anne Haden Guest (born 1986) and Thomas Haden Guest (born 1996).

Jamie Lee Curtis is actor Jake Gyllenhaal's godmother. Link