Demi Moore David Letterman Video: Demi Moore Admits Leech therapy to David Letterman

Demi Moore was on The Late Show with David Letterman at the night of March 24, 2008. The 49-year-old actress not only promoted her new movie Flawless, but also revealed that she underwent the leech therapy in Austria.

Part 1.
Part 2.

Below is the unique leech therapy experience in Austria Demi Moore told to David Letterman (via)

"I feel like I've always been someone looking for the cutting edge of things that optimize your health and healing.

"I was in Austria doing a cleanse and part of the treatment was leech therapy.

"These aren't just swamp leeches though - we are talking about highly trained medical leeches. These are not some low level scavengers - we're talking high level blood suckers."

"They have a little enzyme that when they are biting down in you it gets released in your blood and generally you bleed for quite a bit - and your health is optimized.

"It detoxifies your blood - I'm feeling very detoxified right now. I did it in some woman's house laying on her bed. We did a little sampler first, which is in the belly button.

"It crawls in and you feel it bite down on you and you want to go, 'You bastard.' Then you relax and work on your Lemaze breathing just to kind of relax.

"You watch it swell up on your blood, watching it get fatter and fatter - then when its super drunk on your blood it just kind of rolls over like it is stumbling out of the bar."

"You first feel worse then you feel better. But I'm going back - I only got 4 leeches and I feel a bit cheated."