Rachel Marsden Auctions Jimmy Wales' T-shirt on eBay

Rachel Marsden sells Jimmy Wales T-shirt on eBayRachel Marsden sells Jimmy Wales T-shirt on eBay1

Rachel Marsden (pictures above), the controversial Canadian columnist and right-wing TV pundit, took the revenge against the boyfriend of less than one month Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales who dumped her on March 1st in a statement on the world's largest encyclopaedia by putting his T-shirt auction on eBay. Her Wikipedia Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales T-Shirt, left at ex-g/f's message reads

Hi, my name is Rachel and my (now ex) boyfriend, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, just broke up with me via an announcement on Wikipedia (http://valleywag.com/362730/wikipedia-creator-jimmy-wales-dumps-girlfriend-on-wikipedia).  It was such a classy move that I was inspired to do something equally classy myself, so I'm selling a couple of items of clothing he left behind, here in my NYC apartment, on eBay.  Jimbo was supposed to come visit me in a couple of weeks and pick up some of his stuff, but obviously that won't be happening now.

Both of these items have been washed, twice, with Tide extra-strength liquid detergent.  Otherwise, they would not be in salable condition.  I took them out of GitMo style isolation from a plastic bag in my closet (where they were placed to prevent the ongoing terrorism of my olfactory senses) and washed them out for the purposes of this auction.  Even so, this particular item -- a medium sized, black "Starter" brand shirt -- has two white stains (one on the sleeve, as shown in the photo, and one in the back) which I have been unable to remove.

At the time of publish this post, there were total 35 bids and the bid price is at US $301.00. With more than 8 days 14 hours left (ended at Mar-12-08 02:02:26 PDT), we guess the highest bid would be more than $1000.