T.I. Married With Tameka Cottle Before Being Prisoned: Report

2007 MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals

Rapper T.I., 28, married with his longtime girlfriend Tameka Cottle, 33, last week, it was reported.

T.I., real name Clifford Harris, Jr., and former Xscape singer Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, were officially married in a private ceremony on an island in Miami last Friday (May 22), according to an insider told The Urban Daily.

"It’s been a crazy situation around here with all that has been taking place. In regards to Tiny and T.I., yes they are officially husband and wife. It recently took place in a very private ceremony with only members of the immediate family and certain members of the Grand Hustle family.” the source said.

T.I. and Tameka Cottle have been dating since 2001. They have two sons together.

T.I. checked into a federal prison in Forrest City, Arkansas Tuesday (May 26) to begin serving his year-and-a-day sentence on weapon charges from his October 2007 arrest.